Thursday 5 March 2009

Paper Paper everywhere!!

I am up to my eyes, well knees really, in Dovecraft designer papers!

Dovecraft designer paper

My best friend Helen is an avid paper crafter. She makes cards, scrapbooks, notes and just about anything she can with paper. She loves it....but she doesnt like to have loads of the same paper design. Helen is a mix and match girl.


Dovecraft designer paper - Retro FloralI like Helen. Apart from being my best friend she is also my best customer...and I always listen to my customers. So when she asked "why dont you split your packs down into value packs with one of each design?" I asked myself why don't I sell papers like that at Kay Dees Crafts!?





I started selling these value packs before Christmas and they are a huge hit with my buyers. Thank you Helen!

Dovecraft designer paper - kids



Rather than buy 72 sheet packs, 6 of each design, I sell them as 12 sheets with just 1 of each design. At 65p for 12 sheets of 6" x 6" premium papers, its a bargain.



There are papers for every occasion, mood or theme and the results really do speak for themselves!

Dovecraft designer paper - wedding

Happy Crafting!

No comments: