Wednesday 18 March 2009

Easy decoupage!

Phew!

This shelf filling seems to be never ending! Speaking to another shop owner earlier today and she told me it took her 3 months to stock their new website...3 months!!

I have been busy, we now have some Decoupage kits sat on our shelves, from Laura Ashley, Smirk and the brand new Kate Knight Wild Blossom range from Dovecraft.


These kits are so user friendly! Die cut punch outs with co-ordinating backing papers AND foam pads included. The punch outs are all numbered too for easy 'assembly'.

The ribbon stickers are all now uploaded. Surprisingly the Christmas stickers are our biggest sellers at the moment. You cardmakers do like to start early.


I have almost finished with our stamps range. In fact by the time the blog goes out I will probably have added the last 2 sets. I am following a blog by a lady, (I cannot remember her name but shall edit this later when I have found her again) who has made some absolutely fab cards with the new Smirk stamps. I really need to go and dig that post of hers out.

Now back to stocking up.....150+ craft buttons to add yet!

Happy Crafting!

No comments: