Saturday 7 March 2009

Blog template

I have been playing!

I found a blog (or two) with gorgeous templates from The cutest Blog on the block so I popped over and had a peek.

I wanted the blog to be in the same design as our shop and could not find any templates that would compliment the colours we use. Then I found 'blog secrets' there too - as well as giving free backgrounds, the kind souls even give lessons on how to make your own background templates! I have been playing this morning, made a template design I liked and followed the instructions to install......it is not sitting quite right so shall be popping into their forum to see if there are any hints and tips.

I did try to create a signature for my posts too....but all this transparent png is whoosing over my head and I can't seem to get it quite right. I shall persevere though :)

So now I have been digi crafting for hours, I need to start concentrating on the shops again.

Hi ho, hi ho.....

No comments: