I LOVE this card Sue has made using the Kitten Heels paper pack. Ok so I am slightly biased as I am a chocolate fan, but who in their right mind isn't!??
- Take an A5 card and cover the front with the coffee paper from the Colour Dovecraft Designer paper pack.
- Using a flourish clear stamp from the Hampton Art Floral Flourish mini stamp set, and an ink pad (we have the teddy bear brown or clear inks that would be perfect) , stamp randomly all over the front of the card (remember to allow it to fall off the edges) then leave to dry for a few minutes.
- Take the chocolate loving lady from the Dovecraft Kitten Heels paper pack and trim her down to 3 ½ x 6
- Mount her on to gold card (in stock but not yet advertised) with ¼ inch border, then attach her to a strip of greeny grey flower paper from the Laura Ashley Traditional paper pack.
- Use decorative edge scissors and leave a ¼ inch border. Attach her to the top of the card ever so slightly to the right side.
- Attach an organza ribbon of your choice from the Laura Ashley Filigree ribbon kit and finish in a bow.
- Using a champagne glass charm from the Creative Charms Fun Girl pack and a hat pin add to the bow. Put a dot of silicon glue on the end of pin and add 2 pearl beads.
- Print out your sentiment on to cream card; mount on to 2 layers of paper and using foam pads attach to front of card.
- Add your insert and sign the back.