The sun is shining and this new range from Dovecraft is perfect for summer cardmaking and scrapbooking.
This fresh new paper craft collection uses a unique fusion of dramatic and delicate designs. Uplifting greens, vivacious pinks and citrus orange colours blend with warm shades of cream and chocolate brown to create a true contemporary collection with elegant style and modern charm.
Sue has made 2 cards with this new range showing just how versatile it really is.
Square Wild Blossom Card:
- Use a blank 5" square card and cover with orange flower paper from Dovecraft designer 8 x 8 Wild Blossom paper pack.
- Take the cerise pink and black flowers from the same pack and cut around the selection you require.
- Mount on left side of card
- Take soft green and black paper from Dovecraft Designer 6 x 6 colour paper pack make small rectangular mat and add sentiment.
- Choose another sheet from the Wild Blossom pack and cut out flowers to match your design.
- Mount using foam pads or silicone glue
Sue used similar techniques for the tall skinny card too but also added some adhesive gemstones.
If you do not want to cut out the flowers we have 2 co-ordinating die cut decoupage kits: