- Take a square card blank and cover it with soft butterfly paper from the Laura Ashley Contemporary pack. Round off the card corners.
- Wrap around the back edge of the card with ribbon from Laura Ashley ribbon kit - Sonnet Sue used the brick coloured one but to be honest any one would do nicely.
- Using papers from the Dovecraft designer colour pack make 2 mats using the light peach and the slightly darker tone. One 2 ½" x 3" the other 3 2/8" x 2 ¾" Round the edges on these too.
- Cut a piece of cream card 2 ¼" x 2 ¾". Stamp the butterfly from the Laura Ashley contemporary stamp set using brown Ink it up pad. Emboss with clear powder, rounding off the corners. Rub the ink pad around the edges and mount on to the peach paper.
- Mount on to card using Impex hi-tack foam pads.
- Take a piece of cream card and either stamp your sentiment or use a peel off and run the brown ink pad around it. Take the same two colours of paper and mat the card on to it, place on card front using tape in the bottom right hand side.
- Add 3 jewels from the Dovecraft adhesive gemstones pack to top right corner.
- Add your insert and sign the back of the card.
We have several butterfly related items at Kay Dees Crafts including charms, craft buttons, wire edged ribbon: