Another Fathers Day card idea!
There is still time to make your Fathers Day cards, although this card can be used for birthdays too.
Sue made this fishing themed card using a 5 x 7 blue blank card.
- Using our masculine designer paper pack cut two strips of words 2 ½" x 4 ½" and 1 7/8" x 1 7/8". Mount both onto cream paper from our designer colours pack and trim leaving only the smallest of borders.
- Cut a strip of spotty brown (all in the masculine pack) 4 ½" x 1 7/8" and mount the same way. Around the bottom wrap some funky fibres and stick down on the back side.
- Cut a 1 ½" circle of the same colour as the card blank you used . Cut a slightly smaller circle in cream and stamp with your sentiment. (Kay Dees Crafts have a great range of mini clear stamps in stock.)
- Cut a piece of brown spotty paper 2 ½" x 2" and mount onto that a piece of 1 5/8" x 2" blue spotty paper. Stick all four down onto your card front.
- Take the gone fishing sign from our fishing themed button pack and remove the shank. *Hint: Split apart the button and pop a dab of silicone glue onto one piece and reaffix. This will stop the button falling apart in transit. Affix the sign along with a fish button onto the card again using silicone glue.
- Add an insert with verse remembering to sign the back of your card.
Remember, 'Good things come to those who wade'