We have all been incredibly busy here at Kay Dees Crafts - Sue has also been very busy too!
Laura Ashley papercraft items are always popular and Sue has put her own ideas and designs together with the new ranges and made some stunning cards for us to share with you.
Black Love Card
1. Use a black 5 inch Square card blank. Cover it with Laura Ashley Blossom paper but leave a small border of card showing.
2. Take a sheet of lavender paper from Dovecraft colour paperpack and stamp chrysanthemum flower from the Laura Ashley Contemporary stamp set on to it. Emboss using clear embossing powder.
3. Mount this onto the left over blossom paper leaving a 1/8 inch border then mount on to the charcoal paper also from Dovecraft colour paperpack again leaving 1/8inch.
4. Using double sided tape attach to upper part of card.
5. Add 4 jewels to corners of embossed stamped image.
6. Take letter chips from Laura Ashley chipboards pack and make up your sentiment (I just used LOVE) Attach to card using foam pads
7. Using funky ribbon from Laura Ashley bundle tie twice around card. Attach 2 charms from Creative Charms - Crazy Daisies pack.
8. Create insert and add. Then sign the back.
Takes about 40 minutes.
* Sue uses products available from us here at Kay Dees Crafts - but as the website is still being stocked not all items show as being available. If you are looking for products Sue has used but cannot find them on our website, please email us.