Thursday 5 November 2009

Oh Happy Day!

Royal Mail strikes have been called off!

This is fantastic news for us here at Kay Dees Crafts, and also for you our buyers. Business can now get back to usual in the run up to Christmas.

I don’t know if there are many people like me, but I detest shopping - particularly at this time of year. Shopping on the internet has made it a much more enjoyable experience where you can browse at leisure, without doing your hair, sat comfortable with a cup of coffee. No argy bargy over the last Terrys chocolate orange, no damaged ankles and a lot less stress too!

The past couple of months have been difficult with intermittent mail services but I am sure Royal Mail workers will clear the backlog quickly and get back to collecting and delivering our mail with their usual speed and efficiency soon..

I wish I could thank the TUC representative for pouring oil on these troubled waters, I doubt I would be writing this blog entry without him.

If my hips could manage it I would be doing a jig right now!

Oh Happy Day indeed!

Karen

No comments: