I have a stack of cards that Sue has been beavering away with. With the couple of health scares over the past 6 weeks or so I have not been showing them off. Apologies Sue, your cards are far too beautiful to sit in our filing cabinet!
Anyway, Sue has made some cards using Carol Tratts Kitten Heels range and I am absolutely delighted with the results. We are awaiting delivery of more products from this range, so do pop back later this week if items you need are out of stock :)
I am going to feature the cards Sue has made all week, but please do remember the Kitten Heels range has designs for virtually all seasons, including Christmas. Its a fab range and we at Kay Dees Crafts are delighted to have found them.
- Make a A5 card and cover the front in a soft pastel paper - Laura Ashley papers are perfect for this
- Take the dancing couple from the Kitten Heels paper pack, trim them down to 4 ½ inch but leave the length.
- Round off the corners with either a punch or special scissors.
- Mount the dancers on to a co-ordinating sheet from the Dovecraft colours papers leaving a ¼ inch border. Sue used pale green and yellow for this design.
- Round the corners and then using silicon glue mount on to pale glitter card leave the same border and round the edges.
- Using a strip of the same paper you used for mounting, add your sentiment and then mount on to glitter card. Use a 1/8 inch border on this plaque.
- Run strip of glitter ribbon down the backbone from the Glamour Kitten pack.
- Attach the dancers to the front of card and then the plaque beneath.
- Attach a few well placed Dovecraft adhesive gemstones, add your insert; sign the back and job done!
Look out for more fab ideas from Sue later this week.